Sunday 7 September 2008

The story of the day. Today I went out to look for a cage for my birds. I got 4 love birds for free. A cousin of mine had bring birds here for us to look after and for my children to entertain. Oh yes, my four children was very excited to see the birds and very much like to take care of the love birds. Now it adds to their list of TO DO. Anyway, back to the other part of my story. Today I drive around to town and hoping my mind clearing out. I feel not really happy. Sad a bit I may say, but the driving was not helping me to get rid off the feeling of sadness. Later on I bring my four children for outing and Arthur for his haircut. What do I feel today is a bit of sadness. I feel sad that we are apart from my husband Siemon. We got home the feeling is still the same. The outing and driving is not helping me except when I am with my children to keep on chasing them, talking to them, and yet my mind still thinking and wonder. I wonder why. I got home and look at the pictures I took. I find my flowers like smiling. Flower is like a child. Flower is good entertainment of our emotion. I learn that flower is a nice friend, nice entertainment and helping you out of anger. Flowers help you smile, make you alive. Flower is a wonderful kind. Sometimes you wonder to think of being a flower. Does it help?!! A funny thought sometimes of human idea. I wonder to have a mind of a flower, it seems flower has no problem. It seems the flower has the smile at all times. Silly thought! But the flower does has the sensitivity, they needed friends too. Without friends they will never survive. Flower is a friend of human, animals, insects, flies and birds and all nature around it.
Flower is a lovely thing. Flower gives power of life.
My wish to become a flower
is already given me the name of a flower
What more to wish for?
Oh, flower gives you smile. It lights up when the sun is up,
It close when the sun is down.
Tomorrow is another day for the flower.
Flower goes on when her friends are there.
The power of our lovely flower is always there forever.

2 comments:

Ingrid E said...

Hej! I want you to be happy! Soon it's time for you to visit Sweden. Yes flowers are good for you when you are down. Their beaty makes us relax.
Hope you feel better now.
Kram!

Daisy said...

Tack Ingrid. I should be happy but it's hard when you know one is far away and children keeps missing their father. That makes me sad. It's hard too that my real friends are not here but in Sweden. I miss my friends in Sweden. I have my nature here but my friends are there far away. Tack så mycket. I did smile saying tack så mycket :)) Feels greet to know I still have my friends although it is far from me. When I look my flowers it feels I am close to my friends.