Wednesday 3 September 2008

First flower has two colors, purple and white. This flower start white and after few days change to purple until gets old.

Second flower has reddish color and has different structure of each petal of the flower.

Third flower has yellow color and has white hanging (sort of tail).

These 3 flowers I have no idea the name. I ask my father-in-law to help me to search names of every flowers I send to him.

And, I am still looking and searching. Here in the Philippines they create their own name of the flowers and each has different from every person.

2 comments:

Ingrid E said...

Hej!
Vilken underbar blog! Lovely Flowers! Den kommer jag att besöka ofta. Spännande med namnen!

Daisy said...

Det bara börjar några dagar nu. Äntligen jag har tid att göra det. Det bara blommor här och kanske någon annan som intressant.... :))