Wednesday 3 September 2008

Lovely Flowers is the title of my blog. Sounds nice! But funny to think about that so little I know about flowers of the Philippines especially names, and local names very little I know. Now, I learn that it is very important for me to know names of every flowers I already collected in my garden. I find this funny that I know a bit more about flowers in Sweden than here in the Philippines. Well, the difference in Sweden every flower shop you go they know names of the flowers they sale and every display has each name mark on it. Seeds you need has complete details and information. Most people in Sweden in your neighborhood has garden and they know what they planted. While here in the Philippines so little chance to search name of every plants you wanted to know. And, basically I think they love to give names of the plants from their own thoughts and idea.
When I was young I already love flowers. I guess I got this and learn from my mother. And in addition to my marriage life and live in Sweden I learn a bit more about flowers and loving it, take care it with the help of my father-in-law who knows a lot about plants and flowers. He teach me to understand and learn to know every plants or flowers. And now, I become a lover of flowers. Now, I am here in the Philippines I wanted to learn a bit more about the flowers here, collecting them and to know the names of every flowers I collect.
I hope every person who open my blog and know about the flowers I show will help me to know the names that would be a great help to me. Thank you and enjoy my flowers is just now started.

No comments: